View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 01:00 AM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
NMS = No Money Spent = firm rule

This is a micro-transaction game, so you can definitely make your team much better, more rapidly, by spending real money. I will not do so.

I honestly do not have a deep philosophical loathing for this concept, I just don't have the stick skills to play this game at a high level, so it's not really "important" that I have a bleeding edge roster with all the trimmings. So, yes, this means I will spend time here and there to grind stuff out rather than spend money... so be it. Sometimes that fails a juice/squeeze test to me, here it's this limit that will basically define what I can do at any given time.

In short... this is not likely be very much about gameplay. It will be about roster building, and, basically, rosterbating. I'm playing challenges and will likely get into some online games where I choose to... but the "big news" will be the release of a new player card that fits my needs, or my good fortune to get it under certain circumstances, that sort of thing.

If it's anything like The Show, this is very doable (whether that's true for Madden I haven't a clue)