View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 09:42 PM   #38
pjstp20
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by Bishop
Kobe didn't get half the media coverage Lebron has, You dislike him because of what ?

Because he said he's half loyal to Nike and half Loyal to the Cavs... Yeah it'd of been real smart if he pissed off Nike before he even played his first game. The Cavs don't have to draft him if thats a problem with them, i'm sure someone else will.

Because you think he's over-hyped ? How many of those columns have you read? How many interviews or shows have you watched ? and how many of those interviews/columns were written or produced by Lebron James?

And who made you look at them in the first place?

Half the people who dislike him know nothing about him, so what other reason do you have other then being jealous that he has all of this going for him straight out of HS and you didn't/don't.

Dude, please get off of this, I told you that jealousy is not a factor. What is a factor is Lebron James can't help himself from himself. If your old enough to make this kind of money your old enough to be held accountable for what you say and this dude isn't saying the smartest things. I don't care who's producing all this media, they're not making him say what he is saying. They're not making him do what he's doing.

Basically LeBron has said that if a Nike shoot and a Cavs practice happen to be at the same time, he's going to the Nike shoot half the time. To me thats bullshit, you think differently, fine. Go hang your LeBron posters and tape all his Nike commercials, while I curse him.
pjstp20 is offline   Reply With Quote