View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 07:47 PM   #371
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd View Post
Just to keep the thread alive......

Why would the guy need to go into the bathroom to get a gun? I understand that it was "in honor" or whatever of the Godfather, but Michael had to get the gun out of the bathroom because he knew Salozzo (sp?) and the Police chief would frisk him.

This supposed assassin was in no danger of being frisked so why not just up and shoot him? Did he go into the bathroom for element of surprise or to take a deep breath before he killed Tony?

The members only jacket guy definitely didn't cowboy up if he had to go to the bathroom first.

He might have had the gun with him. He might have retreated to the bathroom to get the gun out without anyone noticing, and also to get an angle of approach where Tony wouldn't notice him.

As to who it might have been, it could have been a lot of people. Maybe it was one of Coco's crew. Maybe Butchie kept the hit out, because he knew once Tony was out of the way, and no more Phil, he'd be in charge.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote