View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 07:34 PM   #288
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I'm going to drive up to your side of town Edward, and you take me to a good Indian place and help me order. I am convinced I just don't know where to go and what to get that is good.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The key is to go to an Indian restaurant where you see many more Indians than non-Indians. If ever given a choice, don't order mild, not much taste.

Order medium which should be enough to make you sweat just ever so slightly. Never order high heat, you'll regret it.

The ones we go to at Cumming are below. There's probably another 5-7 near by that we haven't tried yet.

Bawarchi Biryanis » Menu
Inchin's Bamboo Garden Indo-Chinese & Pan Asian CuisineInchin's Bamboo Garden | Our Hallmark is Fresh Food
http://www.bukharaa.com/ (buffet, sentimental favorite, the first Indian restaurant when we moved here but there's now a ton of now)

Using Bawarchicumming as an example for me, wife & daughter

1) Butter Chicken or Chicken Curry
2) Garlic Naan appetizer (to dip in your curry)
3) Chicken Fried Rice (this is with chopped up tandoori chicken, daughter's favorite)

The above 3 are "safe". We order a different 3rd entree just to experiment

Bukharaa is okay. Because it was first in the area, I think it overly catered to westerners with the buffet. But check it out, buffet is a good intro to Indian food.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote