View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:02 PM   #49
QuikSand
lolzcat

And so - we've seemingly reached the "top" with this team. Yes, we lost in the big game, but it's pretty clear that this is a major power team, and probably will remain so for years to come. This is where I usually start getting bored.

I think it might be time to start kicking in some more serious house rules. I don't have a clear sense of what - but maybe some tougher financial restrictions (which might cut back on my coaching or front office staff) or else a rule regarding players from Akron (or other local schools, perhaps?). I may need to institute some rule restricting my participation in the free agent market, too -- I just get frustrated when I go and cherry-pick the six or eight players who seem like great bargains to me, and I end up getting all of them almost every single year. Why doesn't some other team see the same bargains that I do?

Point is... if anyone is reading this - any thoughts? Add some tougher rules that might drop us out of the top tier? Add some rules on using Akron players? Anything else along those lines make for good reading?

I'd welcome well-intentioned suggestions...

Last edited by QuikSand : 12-14-2003 at 04:03 PM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote