View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:51 AM   #837
MoonlightGraham
High School Varsity

November 1, 2042
Decision Day

There's no autumn magic for Coach Sims and the Wildcats this time. Cam Hickman picks Georgetown. I suppose the idea of competing for playing time with our full stable of bigs, including Roman Holloway, Immanuel Bahr, and Weston Wagner, didn't appeal to him.

But there is good news. Anthony DiStefano announces his commitment to Villanova today. I can easily envision Anthony becoming a fan favorite, a player with a nonstop motor and the ability to do lots of things well. He's a plus athlete with serious, serious hops, and he can play both guard positions. Welcome to the Villanova family, Anthony!

Matthew Washington doesn't sign today, but I'm still convinced we'll be able to get him on board a month from now.

I was about to give up and leave the third scholarship for next season, but I decided to peek at the list of players who are still unsigned. That's how I spotted John Cannon, and that worked out really well for us.

This time, I discover Earnest Crowder. He's from a small village in Quebec...Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!

Earnest is also the highest rated point guard in the Class of 2042. Nobody has offered him a scholarship. I'm about to change that. I haven't scouted Earnest yet, but I'm not going to let that bother me. I'll trust that the #6 player in his class is a baller. Plus, I want to send Coaches Sims and Taylor to Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!

I'll post Earnest's "hero card" after we get his ratings.

Last edited by MoonlightGraham : 04-30-2024 at 07:53 AM.
MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote