View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #104
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Been a while since I've updated this thread. Saturday was our first wedding and it went EXTREMELY well. All of the parents were very complimentary and the bride and groom thanked me several times over. The guests loved our property. All of that praise was so rewarding after working as late as 2:00 AM the week or two before the wedding. Here's some pics of the ceremony site........

The reception tent............

Looking back towards the building..............

We've still got a month of renovations to complete, but we've already got about 15 events booked on our calendar. We've finished a brick patio on the front of the building. The interior is now being drywalled and we should be painting/trimming later next week.

Our paranormal events that we've scheduled are selling very well. We're likely going to have to add more public events this fall to meet demand. We've already scheduled two additional private events for groups who were able to get together 30 people. We've got a media event at our site tomorrow night that will have all TV and newspaper media in attendance. Its primary purpose is to promote the paranormal events. We're going to get a lot of coverage for the winery as well.

It's amazing to work so hard on something and see it succeed beyond your expectations. Word-of-mouth has spread like wild fire. I booked three weddings just this weekend. We're so excited.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 09-06-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote