View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:59 PM   #493
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
The report is saying Palestinian "journalists" did participate in Oct 7. The MSM used their pics and MSM is saying they had no prior knowledge ... not that the "journalists" did not participate in Oct 7.

Again, let me provide you my quote for the third time.
If you have a MSM source that contradicts HonestReporting and says those identified "journalists" actions were taken out of context (or were not there participating), please provide it.

Contradict what? HonestReporting says they have no evidence of the claim. They were "just asking questions". This report you're talking about doesn't exist. It's a figment of your imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
1) Do you accept or deny that Hamas used the tunnels and rooms under Palestinian hospital compounds?

2) Do you accept or deny that Hamas built new tunnels and rooms (in addition to what the Israelis built) under Palestinian hospital compounds?

How the fuck am I supposed to know? All we have are the words of people who worked in the hospital who said it was not being used as a base and the IDF which lies about pretty much everything.

Again, it'd be nice to have some independent reporting in the area but Israel keeps executing journalists. Usually not something you do if the facts are on your side.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote