NH: 5
NJ: 5
NY: 6
OH: 1
PA: 2
RI: 4
SC: 1
VT: 2

Mississippi is up for statehood consideration this legislative term, and if it passes, Winthrop Sargent is eligible to run for Governor, which he would.

Short-Term Plans
1. Move politicians from overpopulated states (especially with a Blue bias) to underpopulated ones. Hopefully with less competition, we have a shot at starting to establish presence.

2. Identify seats where it's possible to run people and run them for the next election (the next phase I'll be able to do something). There were a lot of seats where we could have run someone and didn't - a mistake IMO, and only Benjamin Tallmadge in CT-1 and Philip van Cortlandt ran in the General (Tallmadge in fact should not have run - there was 0 possibility for him to capture the seat, while van Cortlandt got his ass kicked despite incumbency). John Bayard was the only one from our faction who ran for a Governorship, and his results are detailed above.

Long-Term Plans
1. Start gradually shifting my politicians to Liberal. There's a market inefficiency there right now, with only one faction in the entire game being Liberal, over on the Blue Team. And Liberal is one of my Draft ideologies, so I can eventually turn this into the Liberal wing of the Federalists if the dice gods are with me.

2. Hope Stockton dies or retires so I can select a new faction leader and name. This group needs a complete rebranding.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote