View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 07:36 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oct, 1926 – I send Chris Langlois and Hannah to drink some. I begin rehearsing the Horror film called “Shadow in the Doorway” with my Horror duo of Chris K and Shannon. It has no Extras.

I hire a new Extra named “Tilly Hallworth” who’s not that great in much of anything, maybe a hair in Action and Comedy. That gives me 5 Extras. Any Extras I want to move to Stars? Yes!

Jo Bury – Really good at Comedy and Romance. I give Jo a Makeover

Nov – The Comedy Script called “Play the Game” is finished. It’s on the Stage. Next I give my writers to write a new Horror film.

Dec – “Shadow in the Doorway” is done rehearsing, next is shooting. I begin to rehearse the Sci-Fi film “The Emptyminders” with Chris Langlois and Hannah. It’s set on the Bridge and has one extra. I archive “Saber Rattlers on the Plain” which made me 106k.

Jan, 1927 – We unlock a new pack called the “The War: Battlefield” pack which gives us that set and a bunch of new props, costumes, and backgrounds. I order the set built at a cost of 5k and it’s big!

Feb – The Horror script “The Vat” is finished. It’s set in the Rural: Musty Cellar set, so that should be good. Rehearsing on the “The Emptyminders” is done, and I start shooting. I order our writers to write a new Sci-Fi script.

We are now the 2nd ranked studio.

April – The Sci-Fi script called “Battlesun Arachnid” is done! It’s also set in the Starship Bridge set. Next is another Action script.

Jul – “Shadow on the Doorstep” finished filming! Wanna see?

This is our 14th film:

As you can see, we had great star power, good turns, and had a solid Horror film performance. It turns a one star script into a one star movie!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote