View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 10:48 AM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June 1924 – Since Hannah is my Sci-Fi Director, I give her some time practicing on the Bridge set to improve her skill set

July – Our first World Event in the timeline occurs – A World Air Flight finishes, Action movies get +1 bump. We have one in the pipelines, our only moving shooting right now.

The Script for the Romance “Ronaldo the Bigamist” is finished, next is a Sci-Fi script. I order the Romance Film prepared with my Romance duo of Jeff and Hannah and it has an extra too.

Aug – “Love Lasso” finished it’s run making us 106k, I Archive it. Since Chris Langlois is the 6th best star, I raise his salary from 7k to 9k annually and Hannah Berry to 8k from 7k.

Sep – “Ronaldo the Bigamist’ has finished rehearing and is read for filming. It uses the Stage Set o it’ll have to wait until “Sabers” finishes filming. We are now the 3rd highest rated studio

Oct – “Saber Rattlers of the Plains” has finished filming and is ready for release.

I release our first Action film, with no expertise, and then also in the post-Lindbergh world, so we’ll see how it does:

Here, a one star script, high genre demand, not on our new set which is the Wild West Outdoors that nothing has used yet. We just didn’t do well, but how will the box office strike?

Here’s our 7th and first Action film:

As you can see, there are some good things here. Shannon and Chris K are my Horror team if you’ll recall. This releases as the 23rd best movie, so not much cash there either.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote