View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 01:42 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

13 Jan, 1131 – I waited until a battle was finished and Won by the Isles. They have a warscore of +84.

27 June – Our Archbishop dies. Our new one:

Archbishop Hrvoje – of Ireland, Catholic and Bosnian, and then relations of +100 with my leader’s theological boosts and we aren’t losing any cash from our 4.2/month from church holdings, and then he has stats of 7/3/10/2/17, age of 34, traits of Humble, Stubborn and Lazy and educational background of Mastermind Philosopher.

10 Sept – I have good news!

Let’s look at Scotland:

As you can see, the Isles and their ally Moray won their war and added Angus in the north and then the entire Duchy of Strathclaid now renamed the Duchy of Galloway in the east southern side is ours too.

Angus – South of Moray – Now in their leader, three baronies with land types of Hillsx2 and Plains, Development of 9, Control of 100, controlled by Earl Ross. Scots Culture, Catholic faith,

Duchy of Galloway:

Galloway - The capital, straits to Ulster and Isle of Man, 3 baronies, two Plains and one Hills, development of 9, 40 control, Gaelic and Catholic, controlled by Earl Hugh

Annandale – East of Galloway, surrounded by Scotland and England, 9 development, 2 Baronies, types of Hills and Forest, 100 control, Cambrian Cultures and Catholic faith, controlled by Earl Hugh,

Carrick – North of Galloway – Gaelic, Catholic, 2 Baronies, 0 control, development of 8, Earl Ninian controlled

Ayrshire – North of Carrick – 0 control, 3 Baronies of land types of all Plains, 7 development, controlled by Earl Evander, Gaelic and Catholic

Lennox –
North of Ayrshire – 3 Baronies, Hillsx2, Plains, 8 development, 0 control, Catholic and Gaelic, controlled by Earl Hugh

I can take the King of Scotland and then de jure their last two Duchies one at a time. Can I DOW them now? Yes, for just Mearns. But I can spend 500 cash, and gain the Crown and then DOW and grab De Jure their Duchy of Albany or Lothlian and then the other when peace is up. Then when I do so I can get the other and then end them and have taken all of Scotland for us. But this means that I cannot inherit to two male children although I have just one male child, one male grandchild and one male great grandkid. I also have in cash 722 so that would drop my cash to 222 just before a bigger war.

I’d rather DOW for Lothlian which is next to England than Albany surrounded by me.

So, what do I want to do?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-16-2023 at 12:10 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote