View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #31
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd
I agree, there is no way it would be chris. That would just piss everyone off under Tony. It has to be Silvio or a higher ranking captain, not chris, who recently became captain.

Qwikshots "Big gay vito" comment made me laugh. Did you notice how fast he took that hotdog/sausage from Chris when they were at Bada-bing and Chris told Eugene that he has to go to Boston to kill the guy.

I can't imagine what will happen when they find out? Will he slip up and say "I wasn't sure if you wanted me to whack the guy or off the guy, so I whacked off the guy!"

Vito just reminded me of Big Gay Al from South Park; it was not a knock on anyone.

Silvio seems to me to be a hands off guy, I think he's learned not to be ambitious which allows for him to live longer. My feeling is that he will passover the responsbilities to one of the others. I'm stunned though that he isn't more remonstrative over killing Adrianna.

Fortunately for Vito, he can look that flashy and get away with it. Still he seems rejuvenated (the photo ops of him with the pants were hilarious), and really seemed to be chummy with New York Phil.

Frankie Valli is really short.

I really think you are going to see a massive struggle for the reigns; Johnny Sack is going to unleash Phil to influence whoever to keep Tony's crew under control. Chris is really against that group and everyone else seems more submissive (didn't get much info from Paulie though, but Silvio, Vito, even Tony were all about calm). If Chris gets the reigns, hell will break loose.

A.J. is a typical slacker, methinks he'll grow up fast with Daddy-T in the hospital. I really feel for Junior, he'll be off to a home...everyone discounts Tony's refusal to put him in a home is because of family, I think he is afraid that Junior could implicate him in stuff, Junior seems to be very looselipped with his paranoia.

Gene's hanging scene is hard to watch, I haven't seen too many death scenes that are that horrific to watch, the fact that he looses his bladder function seems to be over dramaticizing it. Gene saw no way out, and instead of standing up he found the only other alernative (he'd ratted if the feds had offered Florida but dumb as they are they couldn't even get that right). One wonders if his family will be a subplot or will they disappear to Florida.

I really didn't like Tony or Carmella this episode. Tony is as usual unforgiving with his "family". Carm seems to need self-gratification showing off the Cayenne to everyone and getting up by the one woman's (self paid - no husband blood money) corvette, seemed to shut Carm up...plus the whole house thing with the bad timber, made me really lose any sort of sympathy for her.

Of course the standard Doc scene with reminding Tony about "Momma".

Like I said, this was a good episode, you had three deaths (the Rat, the guy Gene kills, and Gene) and the beatdown of Hesh's son in law (I mean get some cojones dude, somebody sticks a rag in your gas tank, I'm hitting everything bumper car style) 50G for the beatdown is hardly enough to me too...

I think it's a nice setup, but I saw the Junior thing a mile away, I knew when Tony yelled "Artie Shaw" when Junior frighteningly asks "Who's there!?" You knew something bad was gonna happen.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote