View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #246
hoopsguy
General Manager

So I had decided to forego a pair of foods over Lent in an effort to kick-start my weight loss, which had reached a plateau. No Chipotle (or any burritos) and no frozen pizzas. All in all, mission accomplished as I lost 8 pounds over the 40 days and was at 170.6 on Easter Sunday. This was with a workout routine that was down probably one day a week from what it was in Jan/Feb (4 days to 3 days).

So, next step is to ratchet up the workout routine back to four days a week this month while continuing to mix in some healthier lunches and weekend meals. I'm pretty optimistic about getting down to 165 by the start of summer.

Ksyrup, figured you might be a good person to ask this question since you have shed quite a few pounds. When you look at yourself now, do you worry about still being "fat"? I've dropped 18 pounds since picking up the treadmill in December, but still feel like I've got a decent amount of weight to lose around my gut. I'm probably think about it 2x as much now as I did back then, even though I recognize that I'm in better shape than I was. Just a weird psychological phenomenon for me ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote