View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 06:59 AM   #343
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
My twitch factor is pretty lousy but I manage to grind DD well enough just by playing on low difficulties. I'm merely there for the challenge (which I finally completed last year) to collect all the base cards. I figure if I've done that, I've grinded my fair share of it.

There's plenty of programs I can't complete but I'm okay with that. Even more okay with having played 2-3 iterations without playing a single inning online vs humans, with no intention of changing that.

That's one of the things I like about the YTer I posted, he goes out of his way to drive home the idea of "no wrong way, no right way, as long as you're having fun"

Granted, what I described might not be fun for you, I'm jus sayin that if I can manage with my ancient reflexes then it might not be as bad some people might expect. Also, mess around with the different batting options (the different "eye" and button combos), I forget which one I used last year but I was to the point that pitch type didn't even matter much with most hitters, I probably got contact on first pitch 70% of the time, and on low levels the quality of contact is pretty forgiving.

This will be my first PS5 version of The Show, so I'm looking forward to playing. I'll also be playing vs CPU only. One of the things that was a turnoff is that a lot of the challenges require you to play on Veteran difficulty, so there I go striking out again. But if you said there are challenges that can be played on lower difficulties, I'll give it a try.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote