View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 08:44 AM   #34
MoonlightGraham
High School Varsity

May 1, 2012

The recruiting rankings come out today, and Lafayette's class is ranked #138 in the nation. How do we compare to the rest of the Patriot League?

HTML Code:
2011 Recruiting Rankings # Team Conference Best Player Rtg 5* 4* 3* 2* 1* -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 86. Holy Cross Patriot League PG Dominick Hinman *** 0 0 3 0 0 138. Lafayette Patriot League C James Sanders *** 0 0 2 1 1 155. Army Patriot League SG Jack Jessie *** 0 0 1 0 2 180. Bucknell Patriot League PF Damon Troyer *** 0 0 1 2 0 204. Colgate Patriot League PG Irvin Schumacher *** 0 0 1 1 2 245. Navy Patriot League C Stephen Collins *** 0 0 1 1 1 308. Lehigh Patriot League PG Mick Flynn * 0 0 0 0 3 317. American Patriot League PG Charles Duffy * 0 0 0 0 3
Holy Cross's prestige is considerably higher than ours, so I'm not surprised their class is considered the best. I'm pleased with how our class shaped up.

I'm offered the head coaching position at Coppin State. Since I'm only considering offers from Pennsylvania schools and Coppin State is in Baltimore, I'm not interested.

All three of Coach Sims's assistants will return for the 2012/13 season. None of them have improved; their attributes are exactly the same as they were this time last year. Coach Sims hasn't improved, either.

How quickly will a young coach improve in FBCB? I've never played a long enough career to see how that dynamic works. If Graham isn't going to develop much more, I may have to use the editor to take matters into my own hands. I'd like to see him have a chance to move up to a more prestigious program at some point, with the attributes to succeed there.

We don't have any scholarships available for players who are transferring, and none of our players have decided to leave.
MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote