View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #95
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I know there's a buyer for everything, especially when it comes to weird shit, but you should probably do a pretty thorough evaluation on whether you want to pursue the paranormal activity side of it. Not sure where you're expecting your highest profit margin to come from, but I can't see many people wanting to get married in such a place though. Could very well just be me of course.

Yeah, it's just you.

Paranormal activity is a HUGE draw. If anyone ever got some significant evidence at our property, the business would go through the roof.

A good example that I'd give you is the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. They were holding ghost tours down there in that place, but it was mostly just stories. The Ghost Hunters program went down there to that hotel and got some pretty interesting video evidence. That little snippit made that hotel. Their bookings skyrocketed. They've got certain rooms with paranormal activity that you have to book 12 months in advance for weekend stays.

We have future plans for 7 rooms where people can stay. Those rooms will book solid for overnight stays on the weekend if evidence is documented. I know that I've experienced some odd feelings out there, but nothing that I can substantiate. That's why I'd prefer to remain an interested skeptic.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote