View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 08:48 PM   #125
Flasch186
Coordinator

Segment: Backstage Promo by Kevin Sullivan (H) Directed at The Giant (H)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Folks, we're taking you backstage where Kevin Sullivan has requested time to speak. He's got something on his mind, and it's about The Giant."

Bobby Heenan: "Whenever Sullivan speaks, you can bet it's going to be eerie. This should be good."

Segment Summary:

The camera cuts to Kevin Sullivan, his face stern and eyes piercing. He stands in a dimly lit area backstage, adding to the ominous atmosphere.

Kevin Sullivan: "Giant, do you remember the past? Do you remember when I used to guide you, steer your path of destruction? You turned your back on me, you betrayed the loyalty, the family! Well, let me tell you something, Giant. You might think you're invincible, but every monster has his downfall, every giant has his David. And it's time for you to realize that I haven't forgotten. I haven't forgotten the slights, the betrayals, the backstabbing!"

Kevin Sullivan continues, his voice growing more intense: "You walk around here like you own the place, but remember, I'm the one who knows your weaknesses. I'm the man who knows how to take you down, how to bury you! You may be preoccupied with my new minion Bubba Rogers, but don't forget who made you what you are. And I won't rest, I won't sleep, I won't find peace until I've brought you down from that mountain you've placed yourself on, until I've buried you in the rubble of your own making!"

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Strong, chilling words from Kevin Sullivan there. He's clearly not letting go of the past."

Bobby Heenan: "When Sullivan holds a grudge, it's like etching it in stone. The Giant should be worried."

Segment Rating: 2.75 stars

Feud Heat: Climbs slightly to 97

only 65% effectiveness

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "The heat between these two is almost unbearable. I can't imagine what's going to happen when they eventually collide."

Bobby Heenan: "It's going to be like a volcano erupting, Tony. And I, for one, can't wait to see it!"

The camera fades out on Kevin Sullivan's scowling face, making it clear that this feud is far from over and the tension between him and The Giant is only escalating.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 08-26-2023 at 08:48 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote