View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 01:16 PM   #55
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
He's a genius, right? He didn't become stupid overnight. There must be some 3D chess going on here. It's as if he's trying to create a distraction from something.

If only there were something else regarding Twitter going on right now that we could point to as a reason. Yet he invited it in the first place and had to know what they'd find. Beyond me.

It just looks like someone buying a $10 billion company for $44 billion, only to destroy it. Tax writeoff? Blackmail from one of his many, many co-parents? I don't think even Penn and Teller could spot what's really going on with all this hand-waving. Maybe we should start a poll.

I mean, there's been a decent number of realistic scenarios floated like the above about a tax writeoff for his other businesses to him just making a valuation mistake to some quid pro quo about rare earth metals and some shady financing deals to maybe he's just never been a genius in the first place and there's no 3D chess and he's just a useful idiot to people more rich and powerful than he is.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote