View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 10:36 AM   #47
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For me I would need to have one of my two favorite movies make the list (either Shawshank redemption or The Natural).. both of those are movies I can watch repeatedly, 50-60 times a year if I had the chance. Shawshank Redemption was one of my earliest DVDs, and I still stop and watch it any time I see it come on TNT.

So I then looked at the list there to find an actor who would get me that movie plus a bunch of other good ones I liked. I don't mind suffering through bad movies if I can get alot of good ones I liked.

So I would pick Morgan Freeman.

I would get movies I enjoy such as Lean on Me, Glory, Robin Hood, outbreak, Seven, Kiss the Girls, Amistad, Sum of all Fears, Batman Begins, Dreamcatcher, Million Dollar Baby, Bruce Almighty.

He is in a decent number of ok movies that I neither hated but also don't go jumping to see.. but I wouldn't mind sitting through his stuff like Hard Rain, Driving Miss Daisy, War of the Worlds, Deep Impact, etc.

I don't see too many of his movies that make me think I would want to put a stick in my eyes or anything from being forced to watch it. I am not familiar with alot of his early stuff however.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote