View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 08:53 AM   #409
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
And in a pre-arranged interview winning the "Best Timing" award, Rachel Maddow is about to interview Hilary Clinton at 9 pm

Hilary should be smart enough to stay far away and let things run their course. I voted for her (easy decision against Trump) so it's not an anti-Hilary stance. It's that nothing good will come of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Yes I see democrat free media ( Trump calls them main stream media) news anchors like Maddox and CNN doing victory laps and I have PTSD from 2016. I am really concerned we wake on the day after the election in November 2024 and Trump has won Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and he is president again. Then God help us all.

As Hilary above this stuff is stupid. Just report the facts, let Trump spew his bullshit denials/threats/"perfect calls" etc. and keep digging the hole deeper. I watched a clip on youtube from msnbc and was happy to see almost somber faces along with facts. Lasted about half the clip before the reporter's smiles started to bubble up. Mocking and "I told you so's" is not the way to go here.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote