View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:53 AM   #199
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Okay, so it's pretty clear Barbara is not AT ALL interested. She's being strictly polite.

Corinna strikes me as a bit of an Emma here. Although it'd be hilarious if she was actually interested in you, and not doing this horrible matchmaking attempt for her own sport (which I suspect it is entertaining for her and the whole reason she's doing it - not that she thinks it has any real hope of succeeding)

Sarah probably isn't looking. I concur with Solecismic there.

Honestly I think there are aspects of me that Corinna likes, such as the fact that I have a calm demeanor and that I don't worry about money. There are also aspects she probably doesn't like (which I'm not going into here).

Also it sounds like her marriage is about to explode. She says her husband is an alcoholic and is verbally abusive. And to top it off they recently bought a home that is a bit of a money-pit. I know Barbara wants her to divorce. I think she needs to also. I have met the guy and he's been extremely nice to me when we've met. However I've never met him when he's had more that 5 beers in him.

So she's basically super-stressed at home and is also stressed at work.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 08-08-2022 at 11:46 AM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote