View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 01:14 AM   #38
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
lolol so he made a twitter poll asking if he should step down from twittetr and it was an overwhelming Yes (with trout a close second)
so then i am not sure if this is for real but i saw something that he said "too many opinions" and said there would be a new poll. I'm not for certain if that wasn't a shopped joke.

But here is an actual poll
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604617643973124097

The "too many options" thing was when he made a poll about reinstating Journalists.

He's just an insecure teenager acting out in a passive aggressive manner anytime somone points out a mistake. Presumably why no one does in his circle/companies.

But also, there's this, posted on a much less frequented account that also shouldnt have anything to do about the policy. Then again, Mastodon links were classed as malware by the fuckers, so there's that.

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 12-19-2022 at 01:17 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote