View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM   #8
stratonapba
Mascot

November 19, 2999 (99 AS)

14 Days 'til thanksgiving that's what we need to know however Several Girls from Texas will be in Portland playing as River Hogs while those will be in Indianapolis playing as Checkers because of Spirit of America Dancers and Cheerleaders who are in real life that will be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade are targets however the Bay Area did it on my own however they've added a student from Newark Memorial HS to the Roster however a new NASCAR Premier Series which will debut with Sponsorship by Jollibee this year and it will be exciting to enjoy.

Meanwhile at Lunch at the Cafeteria, Jay is with Charity sharing some Curly Fries and a Cheeseburger with Diet Pepsi

Jay: Hey Charity

Charity: Hi, Jayel

Jay: 14 Days until Thanksgiving do you get it?

Charity: Yes

Jay: I Can't Wait for it however we hope things are getting ready for a New Era in NASCAR

Charity: Of Course, Because I'm looking at my Tablet however many of the Cup Series Stars have been travelled to race in this new circuit

Jay: However it will debut in the year 3000 but I ever know about..

But Eliza and Ebony joined in

Jay: Ebony, Eliza how are you all doing?

Ebony and Eliza: Great

Jay: How About the New Era of Stock Car Racing is coming however the Jollibee Cup Series will make it's debut but I've been excited that we will have it's inaugural season.

Ebony: Well, We were excited is that right?

Jay: Sure Miss Harper

Ebony: So we will hope that we will have a 43-Car Field for this event however Stock Car Racing is still a hit in which they ran friendlies until the end of 2999, it will be a Whole new era.

Jay: I Can't Wait for It.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote