View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 12:28 PM   #190
Edward64
Head Coach

I'm not a big fan of Cathie as I got burnt with her ARK offerings (sold all of them and got out). But below caught my eye.

Anyone here own a Tesla and/or can speak intelligently if she is on the right track or way off? Googling has many articles that does seem to confirm the latest update was pretty significant. But not sure I'd trust the 2nd tier sites.

Access to this page has been denied.
Quote:
In an already heady week, Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk was the subject of more praise Wednesday, as star tech investment strategist Cathie Wood predicted the EV company's ambitious autonomous vehicle software was close to being perfected. Wood added that, as an investor in Tesla stock, she was not concerned by the possibility regulators may prohibit self-driving vehicles due to safety issues.
Quote:
Wood added she sees Tesla's Full Self-Driving (FSD) technology as the "most impactful AI project out there."

The ARK Investment leader said it seems like many people in the investment community must not own a Tesla and therefore do not understand the latest self-driving software upgrade.

"He's almost there,"
Wood said of Musk and autonomous driving. "We needed him to push and get us there, just like we needed him to push on the EV side and get us there."
And to answer the question on subscription $, found the below. I definitely don't have that kind of disposable income so will hope this is for real, and wait for competition to catch up.

Quote:
At the top of Tesla's self-driving pyramid is Full Self-Driving, which costs a whopping $15,000 upfront or $199 per month. This feature allows the car to see and react to traffic signals, and theoretically allows it to navigate autonomously on surface streets in addition to highways.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote