View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 06:36 AM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s try out Munster since I am 11 years since CK2 with the tutorial and I have already played the other regions on this start too.

We are the Briain Family.

Petty King Murchad – 39 years old, Duke of Munster, Irish Culture, Insular Faith,

Here he is zoomed in:

As you can see, our wife died, we have a son, and then I have the traits of temperate, wrathful, impatient and a skilled tactician with Forder Commander trait and then a 600 prestige, 250 piety, and 1130 cash and we are making 3.2 monthly. Then we have the stats as shown. We have 117 renown.

We have this military:

300 bowmen
10 mangonels
100 pikeman
6 knights
671 levies

Claim on Kingdom of Ireland but it’s unpressed.

Son – Brian, 18, unmarried, Tough Soldier, Catholic Irish, Impatient, Generous and Arrogant traits. Stats are listed moving forward in this order:

9 diplomacy
10 martial
8 stewardship
4 intrigue
3 learning

Moving forward I’ll list them in that order like this: 9/10/8/4/3

Note slight differences in faith

We have two half-brothers to Murchad:

Conchobar. 46, 9/9/6/0/9 – Knight

Lorcan, 37, Marshal, 5/13/9/8/13 – nasty Martial there.

I have three provinces in my nation but only hold two, we have an Earl of Ormond. Then we can only ave four max spots.

Thomond –
Capital of us and seat of our power – Wetlands, 6 development, 100 control, Irish and Catholic – center, north of Desmond and south of Athlone and west of Ossory.

Ennis
– West of Thomond, on the coast, south of Ui Mhaine. 100 control, 6 dev, Irish Catholic and Wetlands here too.

Ormond – Not under our control, east of Thomond, on the coast, north of Desmond, south of Ossory, 6 development, 100 control, opinion of me is -13, Irish, Catholic and it has three baronies a city, Bishopric and Barony

Earl Ragnvald II of house Vedrafjord – My Earl of Ormond – Not in my family, 5/8/9/1/20 – wow 20 learning? He’s Norwegian culture and Catholic faith culture may be an issue. -37 opinion. Nasty we’ll need to work on.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote