View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #56
Izulde
Head Coach

Madeline and it's not even close.

You forgot to put Detweiler's daughter in, though I think she only appeared in one episode at the company picnic.

Now that said, you can make a case for Winnie. Attractive in an unusual way, first love, first kiss and all that.. and absolutely smizzokin' in a red Christmas fairy outfit (the snow-globe thing after Paul said, "Why get her more of what she already has?" Haha I love that episode even more after working at VS)

I soooo empathize with the stress out sitting by the phone wrestling with whether or not to call Lisa Berlini. She was hot, but not much personality to her from what I can remember. Man, Wayne was a dick.

Teri's an interesting case. There's just something enchanting about those summertime romances, especially when you throw in the whole water equation. In fact, I'd argue in some ways that Kevin had an even greater connection with her than he did Winnie... and there's just something about that eyes.

Becky Slater I had a love/hate relationship with her. There were times I could actually get to like her, but then I'd want to punch the hell out of her because she was such a -bitch-.

Don't remember Cara at all.

Good joke option: Marquet Farquar. Mother of six. Friend to bats. "SECRET FRIENDS?!"

...Yeah, I've memorized way too much of the series, but it's my favorite of all time.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote