View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 06:03 PM   #245
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Hamas has very little presence in the West Bank. Why would any Palestinian need to leave? They have nothing to do with this current conflict.
It was you that brought up leaving Gaza strip and being in a prison (e.g. the tangent) when I was talking about Gazans leaving Gaza city and going south for safer areas (e.g. but still being in Gaza strip).

When you brought up prison, I brought up the prison is not just because Israel but their Arab brothers also.

Quote:
Again, why do they have to leave? Why is it acceptable to displace people to create an ethnostate? And why is it the responsibility of another country to take on millions of refugees forced out of their home for that reason? If anything, we should be the one dealing with the refugees since we're the one's footing the bill for the cleansing.
I'll just copy-and-paste from above. Maybe it'll get through this third time.

It was you that brought up leaving Gaza strip and being in a prison when I was talking about Gazans leaving Gaza city and going south for safer areas (e.g. but still being in Gaza strip).

When you brought up prison, I brought up the prison is not just because Israel but their Arab brothers also.

Quote:
I'm guessing they just grab whoever they can. The children and grandmas make better stories for the Israelis to tell. And they don't release them because they are using them to trade for Palestinian hostages. I'm guessing Hamas would be more than happy to do a hostage swap.
And I guess you're okay with that.

Different worlds, different value system.

BTW, I trust we have concluded that Hamas does use human shields now.

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-09-2023 at 06:04 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote