View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 08:31 PM   #570
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, exiting the Blitz program I didn’t get wealthy. Once again, it became clear that this is a program mostly to give money spenders a little bit of value, à la Black Friday and cyber Monday. That’s not me. It does seem like there were some Bilo opportunities when certain cards were released and sort of flooded the market, I didn’t sense that correctly, and did not capitalize. Do it goes.

While the market has been cheap, I did splash around and buy some cards, possibly selling too quickly… If the market really does spike back up overall in the next day or two, I will have missed some profit opportunities.

But, I now have the complete Chargers theme team, fully in hand. It is not a full roster yet, so I am still supplementing with a variety of promo cards and a couple others.

Very hungry to get an identifiable charger at quarterback and half back for this team, plus ideally one more wide receiver. Then, it will start to feel much more like a Chargers team. It just doesn’t seem feasible that they would continue to deny Austin Ekeler and Justin Herbert legitimate cards this long into the season.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote