View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 06:42 PM   #60
Dblbogey31
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobeck
The current Muslim-Non-Muslim tension can be rapidly solved like every other problem mankind has ever faced - with the overwhelming use of force. Dead men do NOT continue to terrorize their neighbors. The US has used nukes before and I have no doubt that we will use them again when it suits our geopolitical goals. When the Muslim threat reaches a critical point of irritation they will be dealt with in a swift and proper manner.

What he said. We are far from this point however. If there comes a day when we in America must deal with terrorist attacks on a daily basis as they do in Iraq or Israel then bombs away. We aren't talking about just some ultra-religious nuts that stand on the street corner telling all who will listen that Armageddon has arrived. We are talking about some ultra-religious nuts that want to f'ing kill you. That is not to say all muslims think this way, it's just the extremists. There are some countries that tolerate this type of reasoning(that of the ultra-religious nuts that want to f'ing kill you) and allow them safe harbor. Those countries should be wiped off the face of the Earth if it means their dillusional citizens or agents will no longer be a threat to the lives of my children. Again, I think we are a long way from this point but we dropped the big one twice on Japan to avoid large American casualties from an invasion on Japanese soil. What makes you think for a second we wouldn't or shouldn't drop it again to avoid large scale casualties on our own soil? We have these weapons for a reason. If our way of life is threatened we have two choices: Change the way of life or end the threat to our way of life.

Last edited by Dblbogey31 : 02-06-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Dblbogey31 is offline   Reply With Quote