View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 08:14 PM   #26
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand
- Each position group other than QB (backfield, receivers, offensive line, defensive front, secondary) has one player assigned as the positional leader (seemingly based on some combination of experience and leadership rating).
Has anyone ever taken a serious crack at figuring this out? I'm looking at a roster for one of my teams, and I've made a spreadsheet of all the players, their signs, leadership, and any potential conflicts/affinites they would create by being leaders. The goal is to esentially forecast who will become my team leaders in the next year, and how I should discard or keep players in reaction to it.

I have a few rookies at various positions that are tops in leadership, but are not position leaders.
  • Do we know if position leaders are as simple as "highest leadership among non-rookies?"
  • Or does anyone have examples of 2nd or 3rd year players not being leaders although posessing a higher leadership rating?
  • Should I expect my rookies to become leaders once 2nd year players?
  • Is there a discernable formula that combines experience and leadership in some way to determine the position leader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72
Are those dates 100% certain? In FOF4, it appears that July 23 is classified as Cancer -- or were the dates adjusted slightly for FOF2004?
Without checking in-depth, I'd assume the dates for the signs are identical in FOF2004. Does anyone happen to know where August 23rd falls in that FOF4? It's unaccounted for in Quik's above reference (the signs skip from 22nd to 24th).

Last edited by cthomer5000 : 03-04-2004 at 08:17 PM.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote