View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 10:07 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2322 – Colony Ship finished in Arnor and Adama and sent to Adama II and III.

Miracle finishes building, I order here a 2 Housing for 48 months total

Feb – We defeat the Battleship Pirate Fleet and a backup Frigate Fleet too

Mar - I annex Chiron III from the Intueri

Here’s the Planet, it has a Shipyard that’s idle, and then I order a new Manu and Research districts. I order there an Asteroid Miner and Con Ship.

Anomaly done, we find a Lost Planetary Advisor I save. It gives a planet +500 Culture each,

April – Graviton Guns done, next is Tech Singularity that we unlocked for a massive 25 months

May – We annex Yojimbo III from Intueri. This is also a Core World.

Class 23! Also a Shipyard done and then I order that stuff you see. I order in the Shipyard a Module.

Chiron Quality is done building! I Next is Housing, Research for 23 months

June – Building done in Zealey-Lee – I order here Research for 6 months, Wealth – 6; Terraforming 12; Chiron IV finished too, next is Habitat Improvement for 11 months

Asteroid Miner finished and used.

Anomaly done and we find A Mission of Mercy , I can transfer 100 cash to help them. I do so.

July- Smugglers attack us in masse. I send my Fleet out. I kill an attacking fleet in Arnor

Anomaly finished, we find a new tech.

I refit a Ship for 174

Con Ship finished, I send it to the border with the Krynn to make a Comm Starbase

Aug – Event – The Natural Life League founds in Zealey-Lee

Starbase built

We finish building in Suprise, next is two Research for 17 months

Con Ship done I send to new Inteuri Border for a Comm Starbase

Oct – Con Ship built I send to Alfirk Border with Krynn

Nov - The Office of Control is finished in Elgafar Primus! Next could be 54 months – Galactic Commission Galactic Achievement. I’ll do 2 Research for 11 months total and then a Food for 7

Anomaly done, I find Precursor Artifact Cage. I keep and get two artifacts that make 50 each when used, I use both.

We wipe out Smuggler fleet

Dec - Comm Starbase finished in Alfirk border

I can get a new Culture, all old stuff. I grab Deep Investigation to unlock new Anomalies and get boosted research when they are done!

I order in Brillant Housing and Food for 17 months total

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote