View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2319 – The Krynn are at war with the PA and I offer them tech for free

Anomaly done, we find a Celestial Art Exhibit we get +100 influence on all of our worlds; I also find a Stealth Field I sell for 300 cash.

Majesty finishes building, next is Manu D. for 28 months,

Siege done

Feb – Event – Geothermic Fissures at Riccio II. We are getting massive issues I spend 100 cash to fix and gain -10% pollution there

Mar – One of the PA Scientists went missing in an attack, I begin a search called Mission where I need to find evidence of this

Apr – Building done in the Starbase at Miracle, next is a Module. I send this Con Ship next to Chiron to build a Comm Starbase
May – Flexible Bulkheads tech is done! Next is Genetic Architecture to increase our stats in 7 months

Anomaly done, we find a Sleeper Ship, I allow it to continue without waking passengers

We trade with the PA For Interstellar Trade tech

June – Finish building in Hopeful, next is one each of Housing and Culture -17 each

Starbase built near Chiron

Jul – We finish an anomaly and find the PA wreckage, I turn it over.

Oct – The Achilles Planet and most of Chiron are in our orbit now

Riccio II Starbase is finished building! I order here Modules

Dec – Genetic Architecture is done! Next is Bioplastics for 2 months to improve mining,

Our Survey finds Poison Gas which I sell for 500 cash

Jan, 2320 – We are invaded from the future by a race called the Thalan that believe we killed them.

Razar’s Lift is built in Adama Core! Next is Housing and Manu for 17 months total

I build 3 Cruisers in Adama Core at 22 months each.

I spend cash refitting my Navy

Feb – Tech done, next is Kinetic Weapon Targeting for 3 months

Mar – Done, next is Beam Weapon Miniaturization to reduce their size for 2

Apr – Secundus finished building, I order here Housing for 32

May- We Annex the Colony World of Antares II from the Krynn.

Tech finished! Next is Kinetic Discharge Mini for 2 months

Binary finished building next here are a Galactic Achievement to help Influence called “Beacon of Babylon” for 58 months.

Anomaly done, we find a Dimensional Receiver, I ge+50 research again

Zealey-Lee II done building, next is 2 Cultural Ds for 29 total months

June – Con Ship built in Elgafar which I send to Yojimbo System where one planet is already in our area.

July – Tech done, next is Kinetic Augmentation for 3 months

Aug – Yojimbo I, colony world, is annexed by us.

Arnor finishes building, next is 40 month Virtual World Galactic Achiemvent that helps happiness; Romance finishes, next is Foodx2 for 22 each; Riccio Alpha is done, next here is 2 Housing for 35 months total

Annaly finished, we find Ancient Star Map. We find a new Core 24 world in the Macrinus System I order a Colony Ship to

Trade with PA For Beam Augmentation tech

Sept – We build Comm Starbase in Yojimbo System

The Thalan are destroyed.

Tech done, next is Hyper Field Mass Drivers for 2 months

Anomaly – we find a crashed Colony Ship of Xeloxi,I direct them to our world called Elgafar Secundus to settle there.

Con Ship heads to my Arnor System to make a Military Starbase.

Nov – Colony Ship loads at Arnor for Macrinus I.

Dec – Tech finished! Next is Missile Payload Optimization for 2.

Riccio II done, here I order Housing for 58.

Macrinus I is colonized, I name it Macrinus Surprise since we are surprised we found it! I spend 314 for a social good of 11 to Governor it:

As you can see, it starts with a good Manufacturing, and then I should be done with my first three builds fast.

I build Military Starbase in Arnor and burn my Modules

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote