View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 01:08 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 2037 - You can read about them on the left, and see what my advisors are wanting to happen. As you can see, our lack of military is a weakness there too. Control is what you use for Executive Orders. Those include grabbing the stellar dishes and directing them to speed up scouting or printing money to make 500 cash, many with disadvantages. See that 90? That’s my control. To direct satellites would take 15 control and have a 30 month cooldown. It looks like I spawned near the border of the Sphere, with just one star to our left. I spend 15 control to direct my dish at the nearby area and uncover a class 34 world in the Hoth system to my left. I order my Colony Ship there.

I order my Starbase to build a Colony Ship. There are smaller worlds that are called Colony with a class less than 10 that you do not control, but this will be a Core World. You start with some colony worlds in your home system we’ll keep up. In order to make a Core World work you have to hire a Colony Manager leader. I order my flagship to research an artifact for 6 months. See that glowing in that Asteroid Belt? That tells me that’s a rare Durantium Mine and if I build a Mining StarBase we’ll bring it in. I order my Probe west to the star there and I find two Colony World planets with small classes to Colonize later.

When you build production on your planet it’ll come with pollution. But when you mine Asteroid Belts or other Colony Worlds that add to it, it doesn’t.

On my homeworld of Kryseth I have the Krynniac Temple, and then I order a Capital City which increases all adjacent hexes by +1 each. Then an Industrial Center which can only be built once/civ will give me +12% manufacturing and next door +2 and then boosted pollution, four months, and then a Captial Mainframe to boost Research for 3 months to build and gives +20% research and adjacent hexes +3 research.

I order researched Imperial Doctrine for 2 months to unlock the Civ screen

I pass the turn.

Feb – The Leader screen unlocks. I start with a free leader I didn’t hire with these stats: INT – 5, SOCIAL – 6, Diligence - 3; Resolve – 9. I will write that that as 5/6/3/9 future. Social is good for running colonies. I have three leaders free. I have free Ministers of Exploration, Colonizing and Tech free. I spend 254 to hire a level 10 INT for them, and then 246 for a Minister of Exploration with 8 diligence. Our Probe finishes exploring the system to our left and I order it south

Mar – We finish the Imperial Doctrine tech. Next is Armed Shuttles for 4 months which gives us two free Warships. I can head to the Civ screen with one open Civ and I take “Heart of the Empire” that increases my HW Income and Prestige by 10%. I can also update my taxes here. Right now we are Medium

Our Military Advisor found an inoperable ancient relic that is supposed to have an upgradeable thing that will hurt opposing armor. I start a mission to survey anomalies

April – Hoth II is colonized, I name it Hoth Hostel. We get a planetary event whenever we colonize a new Core World, this time it’s what I want to send my children too. I can make them Soldiers, Scientists or Entertainers. One free will be made. I choose the last since it’ll help our Individual Culture track advance.

I spend 331 to hire and assign a 8 societal Governor. I order here a Capital City, and then a Planetary Generator for 17 months and before that we’ll need a spacedock to build Colony Ships, so that’s 19 turns first.

The south star of Procyon has nothing to Colonize, so I order my Probe to auto-explore

May – Armed Shuttles tech is done, next is Research Districts to let us build those for 5 months
July – Our Colony Ship is done in our homesystem, I load them up and send to the best Class Colony world we have. Krysteth Gamma in our homesystem is just class 2. Our Flag ship finished a Anomaly and we get an Explorer Vessel recovered and there is a Core World in the Hoth System uncovered. I redirect my Colony Ship there. My next survey will take 6 months

Aug – All of my buildings in Kryseth are built! Next I order 2 Research Districts for 21 months.

Sept – Research Districts done, next is Alien World Studies for 5 months to increase housing on planets.

I can get a new culture and I take the first Individualist called Independence which gives me a free Flagship called the Independence and 15 fewer from colonies cost. I send the flagship to invest an anomaly that should take 4 months.

Oct – We colonize Hoth I which I call Hoth Hothouse. We find vast water underground here and I direct it to farming and gain +1 food here. I hire a governor for 382 with 8 social and then order here a Shipyard for 20 and a generator for 14 and Financial District for 33

We come across the Altarians and we cannot speak since we don’t have the right tech. I start a quest to research it.

Nov – We come across the Torians

Dec – We finish our tech, next is the Universal translator for 6 months; we build a colony ship and send to Krysth Gamma again. I order another built.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote