View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 02:58 PM   #333
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Take a 4 week trip to Asia (pick any country) and get yourself on the local scene and on the local Match, Tinder etc.

I'm sure you'll get interest from a lot of "professionals" but you'll get a fair share of regular women too. Go in with your eyes wide open, your main appeal (for vast majority of non-pro women responding to you) is your ability to support her (and her extended family) and US citizenship. It'll start there and up to you to progress from there.

(And definitely don't start off with dominatrix roleplay. I'm pretty sure you'll scare off regular women)

FWIW, I had a colleague back in the 90's that got a Russian mail-order bride. He was divorced and wanted someone non-US. She had kids and he became an instant dad. I don't know the situation now but he was happily married for at least a couple years when I knew him. Maybe check out mail-order brides?

Good Christ, NO!
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote