View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:33 AM   #124
Flasch186
Coordinator

I spoke with the VP and apparently, there's a large push for the July elections for a basic mutiny through a vote (which I'm not against - that's what elections are for). The All-Star guys want to take the executive positions and remake the hierarchy within the league. I'm a REC guy but apparently have earned credit as a temperate truth talker which I appreciate. However, I also believe the All-Star division only exists due to a healthy REC AND a Healthy rec only exists when there's an All-Star division that kids can strive to be a part of and earn.

They attempted yesterday to sway me to reinsert my name in the conversation for All-Star Director but whoever takes that role is going to get bulldozed, make a lot of enemies and eventually even have their reputation burned down which those ripples can go out beyond the org. I'm not interested in playing my cards in that game. I said I'd be willing to help out in any capacity unofficially and give advice when asked but I simply don't have the time to formally be in a role with that much responsibility. It's going to take 20-30 hours/week trying to play the games that are going to be involved with that shit. I'd rather just chalk and drag the fields before kid's games whichever team and age it is, I don't care. The Kitchen v wait staff stuff just isn't something I want to pick sides in.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote