View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 12:17 AM   #3
Umbrella
High School Varsity

For my presidential action, I chose corralling the cabinet. This improves cabinet effectiveness, and I might as well start early. Since I have the team builder ability, I have a -DRM for this. In this game, lower rolls are better. I'm successful, and my cabinet effectiveness is starting to improve.

For my VP, I want to start reducing the domestic crisis level. He's also successful, and improves the crisis level, which in turn gives us a boost to our approval ratings.

For chief of staff, I want to improve our RWC. She's successful, and improves our relationship. For her second action, she does some party fundraising, which improves the relationship with our party. This should be helpful down the road.

The Middle East and Africa both are on the verge of a major crisis, so I have my SOS try and do crisis relief on both of those areas. He's unsuccessful in the Middle East, but does reduce the crisis level in Africa.

Finally, our Secretary of Defense. This is my last chance to reduce the crisis level in the Middle East, so I'll use the military to help in a war torn region. This didn't work. For his second action, he'll stay in the middle east and start focusing on some terror groups there. He's able to gather intelligence on one level 2 terror group in the region.

Middle East is still on the verge of a major crisis, but we were able to accomplish some groundwork which I hope will pay off down the road.

Last edited by Umbrella : 06-29-2023 at 12:18 AM.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote