View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 11:01 AM   #78
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We’re past the busy early game with anomalies and surveys and remember that anomalies are only for the first state to explore it, then lots of Researches too in the mid game as you get more and more speed stuff. Now we are in the end game.

So, I was hoping to bring in Cairn and then two others on the far side, now I am bringing in Acamar and two. So, now that I am next to them, I have three options. The first is to expand elsewhere until I have brought in Acamar then start on the far side and grab up to Bolians and Kaelons. In this case I would expand into planet dense systems in other places like the Left and Central and Inner Right areas. The second option is to build around Acamar with my heading up to 89 Mell with three colonizable planets and then move around so I could get faster. The third option is to build on the other side of Acamar now, like Balidex or Tardal with planets and then grow from there and skip a few intermediary places. I’m not sure I can go around Acamar since there is no system from 89 to around, but that’s nice, so I’ll get it, and then Balidex or something else.

1 Jan, 2446 - I missed a system here by Acamar, so I order my Scout Ship over.

I order 15 more Galaxies and 10 Defensive Platforms in Wolf 359, Sol, Vulcan, Risa, Denobula, I upgrade Andor and 61 Cygni to the next level Starbases.

I order built: Updated Military Base – Tellar Prime, ; City District – Gaelon III, Lopa Secundus, Ko’veth Via, Cor’tek Prime, Jam’teth Prime, Turul Secundus, N’dara IIa, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Sepux Prime, Kristor Prime, Bredara Secundus, Vet’tara Secundus, Chil’Ko, Sepux Ia, ; Replicator – Mar’zek Prime, Draygo Prime, Boxer Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Rixudex Prime, ; Upgraded Labs – Vet’tara Prime; Planetary Power Grid – Emrana Secundus, Bekom Prime, Tiba Secundus; Military Base – Teniira II, Beta Deri Prime, ; Upgraded Power Network – Turul Primel; Energy District – Uronian Prime, Valo Prime, ; Industrial District – Rixudex Tertius, Beta Nimara VIIIa; Upgraded Clinics – Bus’vara Va,

1 Mar – New world!!!

Ferin Secundus
– Class M ocean, size 14, no blockers or traits, I name this an Energy World with 7 districts and build one.

5 Mar – Peace with Cardassia and Romulus – there is no more neutral zone there.

1 Oct – One of our Governors passes

1 Dec – New world!!!

Ferin Tertius – Class M, size 16, Savannah, no blockers, Sandfire Deserts trait, 10 Energy districts I name this that world type and build one.

Research done for Hull XII next is XIII for 24 months

1 Jan 2447 – I order built: City District – Emrana Tertius, Earth, Dep’reth Prime, Bitrox Ia, ; Upgraded Military Base – Vulcan, ; Planetary Power Grid – Terana Prime, Meneri Prime, ; Replicator – Em’vara Prime, Em’vara Secundus, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Terana Secundus, ; Military Base – Tiba Tribus, Kardex Secundus, ; Energy District – Manutor Secundus, Ess’vara II, Rixudex Secundus, ; Industrial District – Burtira Ia and Ib, ; Upgraded Capital – Skolora Prime, ;

Research done for Shield V next is VI for 17 months

3 Mar – I have the 86 flu needed to bring in 89 Mell Majoris

Research done for Combat Tactics VI next is Leadership VII For 19 months

5 Mar – We finish surveying the system next to Acamar and Balidex called Urem with THREE Class Ms, one L and one D. Nasty. That might be what I go for next after 89.

9 June – 89 Mell Majoris is ours! It’s next to the Klingons, it has a 3 Deuterium star I mine, and then two key planets:

89 Mell Majoris IA –
Class M, size 12, Tectonic Magma trait for Metallurgists, I colonize with Andorians

89 Mell Majoris VIIIIA
– Class L, size 13, Ocean, no traits, I terraform due to size

Urem is too far away I cannot bring it in, so next we’ll be bringing in nearby inner systems with planets until Acamar is ours. Next will be Sadara with two Ls.

1 Sept – Colony founded!!!

Hon’veth Prime – Class M, size 15, Ocean, Staimander Seas trait, which helps Farmers, 8 Ag Districts I name this an Ag World, and build one district.

22 Sept – Terraforming done for Javilir III and it’s Class M and I send a Colony Ship of Andorians here

25 Dec – Terraforming done for Brenex IIIA now Class L I spend more.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2023 at 11:01 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote