View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 01:42 PM   #298
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Pics from TNA/UWF Anderson, SC

While I'm remembering to do it, just a few pictures from my trip to see the UWF/TNA show last weekend. I don't have my regular shots back yet, just the ones I shot with the digital and most of the action stuff really didn't turn out well. Partly because I suck with cameras and partly we were facing both light rigs for the video shoot, meaning that the action had to be in the center of the ring or the workers had to be blocking the lights for me to get anything other than their glare.

One of the few candid shots that I did like was one of Christopher Daniels during the introductions. The two that follow are from the Fan Experience before the show, I chose these because I love the difference in Will's expression when he was posing with the heels versus posing with the faces.
The picture that I didn't get is the image that'll stay with me the longest though: the look of absolute joy on my son's face when Joe suddenly picked him up and sat him on the ring apron (which resulted in the picture you see here) was worth 10x what the weekend cost me.