View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 08:23 PM   #41
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2396 – I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Tellar Prime – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Risa – Replicator; Bredara Prime – Upgraded research labs;Micara Prime – Mining District; Kirama Secundus – Energy District; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Tiba Secundus – Energy District; Terana Secundus- Micing District; Beta Deri Prime too; Endra Prime – Energy District; Rixudex Prime – Upgraded capital

I Start researching Nari

2 Feb – Survery done for the system called Sila with nothing planet wise but a Nanite maker, near us in Bekom.

Wolf 359 construction done

3 Mar – We settled a new world!

Weneb Prime
– Class M Gaia, 100%, size 14, Dilithium Valley to give +1 for that mineral, Energy World with 8 districts

6 Mar – Event – Anti-Time - Nari Research – Tachyon scans reveal why the planet is aging much more slowly than normal, it a nearby anti-time disruption – I have two options – seal the eruption and use 25 Tetryons, or Notify the Department of Temporal Investigations and spend 500 energy. I choose to spend the energy rather than a rare resource

7 Apr -Event – Ornaran Distress Signel – Bethel Research from Enterprise D – While exploring the Solar Flares in the system of Bethel the Enterprise got a distress signal, from an Ornaran Freighter. I beam them aboard and gain 1500 unity

14 Apr- Follow up Event – Ornarans and Breakkains - The Ornarans and the Brekkians we beamed aboard just four of a crew of 6 since they prioritized their cargo which they claim is a rare mediate needed to help a plague on the Ornara world. The payment was in the ship and it was destroyed and the Brekkians don’t want to hand it over. I can choose to hand to one side or the other. I wish I could choose to pay for it, but that’s not an option. I hand it to the Ornarans. I gain another 2k unity

29 Apr – We get a final event in this chain – Ornara’s Favor – we are helped out by the Ornarans who pledge their allegiance to join the Federation.

2 Aug – Research done for Duranium Hull Lining, next is Excelsior Schematics for 17 months to unlock that new ship type!

1 Oct – Event – Where are the Grownups? - Vet’tara Secundus has been hit by an anti-aging effect that causes old people to turn into children quickly. I have two options – Help organize the society - -5 stability, +20% pop growth; cleanse the water - +5 stability, +5% food from jobs,I choose the latter

29 Oct – Our President dies again and a new election is being held.

2 Dec – Event – Mysterious Structure – various travelers have recorded running into a Cube Like Structure. We have a citing. I have two options – track it in the log, gain 50 flu, start the mission to trade them down, start the special Misson called Alloy Structure; Make this our highest priority – we spend 500 credits, and gain +5% sublight speed. I choose the latter here too. – it also begins the same event

Alloy Structure - I need a science and military ship around the system called Meneri and I have 1800 days to finish the mission. Where is Meneri? I have a nearby bottom system glowing when I search for “show on map” but I don’t know it’s title, I send a Science vessel to survey and then I’ll order my fleet to Beta Zeta nearby

1 Jan, 2397 – I order built: Wolf 359 – Industrial District; Boxer Prime – Mining District; Chil’Ko - agrarian District; Rixudex Prime -Energy District; Astra Menta Prime - upgraded captial; also Vet’tara Prime as well; Norox Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Secundus – Mining District; Kardex Prime- Energy District; Bredara Secundus – Ag District; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District

24 Jan – New President elected:

President T’Mir –
Scientist and Captain of the USS Cerritos, traits of Warmonger and World Artist, level 4, age 87, Vulcan

I hire a new Scientist to captain the Cerritos

21 Feb – Survey done on the Unara system which has one Class L planet and then is near us in Beta Leetor

5 April – Research done for Diplomacy Reform – I got a new envoy!!! Next is Academy Annexes to increase by 1 the Admiral level cap and recruitable number for 18 months

21 April – The Idanian Clans agree to integration, and I send my new envoy to do it.

20 May – Survey done for the system called Neslen which has a Class M and a few Terraformable worlds and then it’s nearish Tanugans

I move to incorporate Sila.

10 June – I order: Dorvan Prime – City District; Rixudex Prime – Research labs; Vet’tara Prime – Energy district;

2 July -Survey done for the system of Gin’srak which has nothing and is below us and near the Hupyrians

It looks that that system lowing now has the title of Muneri, I send my fleet over.

30 July – Survey done in the system of Pran which has nothing, it’s near Sila and Tanugan

13 Oct – Research done in Predictive Charting! Next is Subspace Frequencies Monitor to unlock Multiphasic Shields for 9 months

My fleet is in Muneri, so I send over my Science Vessel to stops surveying

25 Oct – We start.

I incorporate Sila! This is above Bekom and Weneb and then has one Nantie mine I start to unfurl

5 Nov- Research done on Excelsior Schematic! Next is Micro-Replaceable Parts to give ship upkeep of -10% for 15 months

3 Dec – Research done in Muneri – Alloy Cube – Our sensors have detected vital signs aboard the structure, we suspect this is a ship that attacked us earlier, I have four options, all of which end the event:

Beam Aboard
- Gain 10k research
Beam Aboard in Force - +80 flu
Beam Aboard and Contact them in Peace - +10k unity
Beam Abroad and Gather Samples - +500 Alloys

I like the free unity and flu. Since this has attacked us and 80 flu is enough to expand, I choose to beam abroad in force.

Event – Hivemind Vessel – We have certified this is an alien ship, our crew has been met with an unpleasant sight. This ship has no bridge and appears to be housing an endless array of cybernetic humanoids. It has a departure noted about to happen. I have two options:

Follow the Scout Ship –
We gain 500 research
Wait for them to make First Contact – We get 10k research

I follow it

Event – Scout Ship Recon – It’s escaping fast and seems to be set for a crash landing in the Alpha Quadrant, this issues the special project, Crashing Hivemind Ship

Using my new flu I bring in the Kristor sytem

Crashing Hivemind Ship
– 1800 days, I need to find the system it’s in, and I don’t have a name I need a science ship there and that’s it. Actually, is it in Coridan? Looks like it, I send a Science Vessel from Muneri

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-21-2023 at 12:11 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote