View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 09:15 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May, 2376 - We get another Tradition! I can grab another Progress one. Here’s what’s left and what we unlocked last time:

Progress:

Democracy - +5% Resources from jobs

Starfleet - +10% sublight speed and ship evasion

Leadership Dispatch - Governors provide +10 Unity and Trade production on the planets they are working at.

I choose Democracy.

8 May – Research done in War-Time Archives, next is Bio-Crop Fundamentals that unlocks the building Unsynthesized Food Center that will take just 11 months for Spock to research

6 June – Survey done in the Hev’da system by the Enterprise D right of the Betazeds and below Castra with three Class L 50% worlds

1 July – Election for a new President has begun.

24 July – I order on Micara Prime a Mining District and Boxer Prime too.

2 Aug – We have finished colonizing a new world!

Dep’reth Prime – Class M, Arctic, size 11, with 13 Mining Districts I name this a Mining World.

6 Aug – We start colonizing Terana Prime!

2 Oct – We have incorporated the Betazed Houses! Our first one!

Betazed Houses:

Beta Zeta System – Captial System of the Betazeds. Beta Zeta has a level 2 Starport, one planet:

Betazed Planet – Homeworld of the Betazeds. Size 15, Class M Tunda, 80%, type turned off, has a Forge, Research Labs, Replicator and Planetary Captial. It has one open spot and job

Minorva System – Has no planets to settle, StarPort level 2. ,

Sepux System – Has a level 2 Starport too, it has unmined 3 Energy and 4 Deuterium I order mined. It has one colony with another Colony Ship on the way from the Betazed HW.

Sepux Planets:

Sepux Ia – Class M, Desert, colony here, 80%, size of 12, Medical Clincs built here, it has 6 Energy so I name it an Energy World. It has three open jobs

Sepux IIa – Class L, 50%, Ocean, Size 11, 8 food

Sepux III
– Class L, 50%, Arctic, 20 size, has Mugato Mountain trait to give Farmers 3 Trade instead

Sepux IIIa – Moon of that planet, Class L, 50%, Tundra, size 14

Sepux B Ia
– Moon of 2nd star, Class L, 50%, size 14

Betazed Fleet:

I get one Construction Ship in Sepux, one Colony Ship heading there, one navy with a size of 20 that I hand to Sisko and another with a size of 20 I cannot hand away and I send the Cerritos to make 2nd Contact with the Talarian Republic.

We gained the Betazed Civic of Forthcoming which gives us +0.50/month with minor powers.

We have a new leader!

President Tharas Melkrin – level 5, age 64

9 Nov – Qelta surveyed on the other edge of the explorable space

7 Dec – New tech developed called Unsyntheized Food Center – next is No-Win Scenarios for 51 months for +10% officer production

7 Jan, 2377 – Event – Ruins Uncovered – On Dorvan Prime we get an ruins uncovered and research special project. I send the Enterprise D which is closest to investigate it.

Research done for Thrust Generators, next is Asteroid Cracking to give me +10% on mining stations, and then that’ll take around 7 months

4 Mar – I order Upgraded Capital on Bredara Prime and on Chil’Ko Ag District

18 Mar – Astra Menta III has been Terraformed to Class M!

Sepux colony began

17 April – A hostile unknown fleet arrives in Astra Menta and I direct the Enterprise there for first contact as well as my Betazed and Sol fleets for battle.

10 June – System of Em’vara on the far side of Cardassian explored!

Con Ship done in Sepux, next are mining stations in Minora of 2 minerals.

17 June – We lost the Starbase and the Terra Firma system

13 Aug – We get new research in Thermal Deflectors and the next is Tactical Plasmas for 13 months to give Plasma Launchers and Asteroid Cracking, next is Standardized Intrepid Schematics for 29 months to speed up and cheapen them

10 Sept – Our fleet arrives and they fled, I send my Con Ship over to bring it back in

3 Oct - We have incorporated Beta Leetor! The system has 4 Deuterium I begin to mine and:

Beta Leetor CIIa – Class M, Gaia World!, with a size of 13! I order here a Colony Ship pulled by Humans

25 Nov – We get an event about our Betazed colony on Sepux Ia disappearing and I get a special project there.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote