View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 10:37 AM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So it looks like ships use Deuterium for their upkeep, and I’ll need to up that which is at +15 right now. There is a star nearby with 5 unmined in Ardana I’ll go ahead and do with the Construction ship since one energy into 5 of another resource seems like good math. It looks like Alloys are also used by Ships as upkeep too.

So in order to Colonize I need 1300 Food and 97.5 Alloys.

Looks like we are guaranteeing the independence of the Betazeds.

I am ready to start moving forward with the game!

Jan 12 – I get a request from the Betazed Houses to set up an Embassy and we agree

Jan 28 – The Romulans are supporting the Independence of Bajor. I do so as well now that I have an ally

Feb 1 – The Event “The Ashes of Khitomer” happens. The brutal ambush by Romulans on the Klingon Khitomer happens. The relative peace of the last 50 years is shattered. How do I want to approach strangers?

I have two options:

1. Be Proactive- I will greet new civilizations with respect and warmth
2. Be Cautious – I will greet new civilizations with cautiousness.

These set my First Contact Policy I choose Proactive.

I unlock the USS Cerritos and 2nd Contact Protocols. I can send it to do Second Contact stuff and then it’s also a Science Ship. I send it to Beta Zeta to 2nd Contact the Betazeds

Feb 12 – Research Pact offered by Betazeds, I agree!

Feb 15 - I set up an Embassy with the Klingons

Mar 1 – Event – The Bottom of the Plot – Our spies are trying to figure out what happened in Khitomer so they are unavailable for a while.

Mar 12 – I accept a Commercial Pact option with the Betazed Houses

Mar 15 – Great news! The Klingons support Bajoran Independence too!

Mar 23- I set up an Embassy with the Romulans.

Sept 23 – Our Construction Ship arrives in Ardana

Dec 12 – My Science Ship called the USS Naweth City is ready. A new Scientist costs 1000 Energy and I have 941 so I swap 100 Food for 70 Energy. I send him to the area around Beta Zeta in the opposite direction

Mar 27, 2347 – My Construction Ship is done in Ardana I order it to Wolf 357 where my Science ship is researching with a planet to incorporate.

May 17 – We finish studying Wolf 357, and my ship heads to the next system. My Con Ship needs 100 Alloy and 86 influence, so instead I order it to the 4 Deuterium son of Bethel to start mining

Aug 2 – We finish surveying the next system over from Wolf 357 which is a Highway Node we have discovered, I order an investigation. We unlock the tech “Highway Fluctuations Scanner” and can enter Warp Highways

Nov 29 – We discover an anomaly in Dorasi next to the Romulans, this is difficult and will take me 226 days, but I do so.

Dec 5 – We have enough Unity to unlock my first Tradition! What do I want? Let’s look at my options:

You can see my Federation specific Traditions to the left, and then the six categories, each which is mutually exclusive to the one on the other side. I am zooming in on the Research one I like here, so I grab it!

My Mining Station is done, next I grab 3 Energy in 61 Cygni

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote