View Single Post
Old 04-14-2003, 10:45 AM   #20
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Things certainly have not started out as planned, but I am certain that things will turn around. I just hope that it is sooner, rather than later.

Series IV.49 was rated as the 4th toughest series in all of Division IV this week (5th last week) by HatStats. Also, our team rating of 72 tied us for 21st in all of Division IV. The ball just hasn't been rolling our way so far this season.

Actually, while it is a little early to look that far ahead, I expect a strong second half from our club, because we get to play the Syracuse Supers back-to-back in weeks 7 and 8. Those matches should be a nice boost to team spirit and confidence, and prepare us for a stretch run.

I don't know if I've mentioned it earlier, but my goal for this season is the same as it was last season; finish in the top four, earn some prize money, and avoid a relegation match. With the dramatic increase in competition in Series IV.49 this season, asking anything more of my club is just downright unrealistic in my book.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote