View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 10:51 AM   #309
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
This thread should be kicking the Civ 4 thread's ass.

I'm bout ready to donate some plasma and use the extra money to buy FM from GoGamer with overnight shipping.

I was just about to pull the trigger on a GoGamer overnight order (I even had it in my shopping cart) when I saw the announcement of the November 1 WWSM release date.

I'm not really a cheap person, although with my lousy temp job and car repair bills coming up, I probably should be. I really think I'd have felt better by spending the extra money and having the game several days ago. I'm that impatient.

The thing that really burns me is GameStop shuffling their release date around. Sega insists that the game is out now, but GameStop isn't releasing until next week. I'm glad that I didn't put in a preorder with them. I trust that the download will be out before next week, and at this rate, Wal-Mart or Target might even have the game on the shelves before then. I don't know much at this point, but I'm hopeful.

Anyway, I understand that it's out of SI's hands at the moment. If Sega was putting the file through tests last night, I would imagine that they should have it ready soon. My only concern is that they won't have it ready until North American evening time, and by then, they won't be able to get in contact with SI until the next morning.