View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 04:33 PM   #85
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

A Carwash and 1 less Kidney!

As the soap slide down the body of "You better guard your daughter or they will be" Les "their" Cherry"s", dance music poured out of Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad boom box. After getting his car washed, the man needed to get his interior cleaned after puking. Apparently the open sores on "You better guard your daughter or they will be" Les "their" Cherry"s" legs were less than desirable. After 6 hours of carwashing, and only one customer, they had a grand total of 5 dollars.

"Thats it" screams The Afoci "I didn't want to have to do this, but you slack ass can't do anything right and it is hurting Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws. Get me Daniel Mughal."

The guards grab him and bring him to the feet of The Afoci.

"You have been blessed" started The Afoci "with the honor of being the worst player on the field for the last 2 games you played. It is because you are overweight. I can fix that. Get me the Crawfish."

He is brought one shine Crawfish with sharpened claws and an angry and I mean angry look on its little Crawfish face.

"I was able to make about $9700 well making you a better player" said The Afoci "Your kidney was sold to a man making a special chili and he lacked the kidney beans. No longer will he. Which one do you want to lose?"

The question was a horrible one thought Daniel Mughal, but at least it wasn't choosing which nut to lose.

"What, you would prefer to lose a nut?" said The Afoci.

Daniel Mughal then realised he was thinking out loud..."Umm, I guess the left one, Sir!"

The Afoci then flips Daniel Mughal over onto his stomach and lifts his shirt and starts letting the Crawfish go to work. Within a bloody and I mean bloody one minute, the kidney is out. To clean it out they poured some alcohol on it, but after noticing it was everclear, The Afoci had to be restrained from drinking the fine liquid from the hole in his back. He holds the kidney above his head and turns and walks away with it.

The club doctors do what they can to comfort Daniel Mughal's pain, but song and dance just didn't seem to cheer him up. He had the kidney his whole life, and now it is gone. They tried telling him he could get another one, but it wouldn't be the same.

The money raised now meant that by the end of the week, the budget would only be -$469,000. With a home game and the scouts searching the youth squad for a keeper, maybe, just maybe the Crawfish can avoid bankruptcy and Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws will come to be!!!