View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 10:41 AM   #80
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Donkeys????

As the squad pulled up to the New Fighting Crawfish Arena they were met by something they really didn't expect. 20 new supporters. What? After a horrible defeat to an inferior team, people were actually join the support group.

Little did the players know, that those who joined, were just left over human sheilds from Iraq and some people from PETA that heard that some Crawfish were going to be slaughtered. Either way, the 600 dollars was needed.

As the men approached the stadium, unsure what the day ahead meant for them, they started noticing some signs. One read: FOR SALE---KIDNEYS OF SOCCER PLAYERS, CHEAP! Others read: CRAWFISH BIKINI CARWASH: $5 TO GET YOUR CAR WASHED BY YOUR FAVORITE CRAWFISH IN A BIKINI! Needless to say, they were scared.

The Afoci and Number Two walked out of the secret hide out wearing pink bikinis and purple bandanas.

"Now" said The Afoci "What happened was a disgrace to Crawfish and was a major setback in Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws, but as my dad always said 'Never fight a donkey, Jackass'" The team looks at each other all confused. "Now I thought of numerous ways we could save money to recoup the lost income from the next Cup game you dinks so gracefully fucked up, but the sperm banks said that they won't accept us anymore, because of problems with the quality of the goods. Panhandling is rough now, because people have caught on that we only use it for booze. So we are down to selling your unessential organs such as kidneys, livers, hearts, lungs and portions your intestines. That and bikini car washes. Many of your are asking yourselves, what about being eaten by angry, and I mean angry Crawfish? Or maybe, what about being shot by early version of Laser Blasters? Frankly, we don't have the money to waste you bastards like that. I will save that for the league games. Now get to work!!!!"

The squad got in their bikinis and started washing cars, but one thing rang in their heads, "Don't fight a donkey, Jackass!" more to come later...