Thread: Lost, Season 2
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 01:45 PM   #492
Joe Canadian
College Prospect

I just finished the first season on DVD and a couple of questions that I don't believe were answered and a couple of general observations:

- What part did Rousseau play in Claire's kidnapping? Was she part of it, or did she help her escape? Remember Claire knows she scratched Rousseau in the woods...

- The fact that the others don't leave tracks was introduced in the first season when Sayid & Charlie went to the black smoke. Because of this I'm doubting that Ethan was one of the others... Locke & Jack found three sets of footprints when Charlie & Claire were originally taken.

- What is the "monster" in the jungle? It has to be more than smoke... This is another area that erks me besides the tail people not telling Mike\Jin\Sawyer what happened... Locke has seen the monster twice and has yet to describe what it looks like to anyone.

- Ethan & the boat people both displayed extra strength, it appeared that way to me anyways. I'm 100% convinced that Ethan isn't part of the others because of the "tracks", so I really think that Ethan\Desmond\Boaties are connected and that the injections are the cause of their extra strength.
LETS GO JAYS!!
EHM 2005 DYNASTY: A New Philosophy in Toronto!
Joe Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote