Thread: Lost, Season 2
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 09:29 PM   #458
Joe Canadian
College Prospect

It's back in three weeks, so I assume that mean two weeks without shows... tonight's episode was a complete waste of an episode, most of the character development \ interactions and backstory could have been summed up in 10 mins in a more highly paced episode.

Normally I like the slow pace... but when nothing new is introduced then it's just annoying. Really did we see anything important that was not covered in the preview for tonight's episode? The ending didn't even lead us with a cliffhanger... they left that part for the teaser for the next epidsode. Arghhh... At least last week we finally met Bernard, Rose's husband.

My prediction for the next show:
- we won't meet "the others" - up close
- Rousseau won't show up
- Desmond won't show up
- someone will have an accident and die, but it won't move the storyline along very much... and will basiclly used as something to creat drama and\or tension within one of the two groups

Hopefully I'm horibbly wrong...

BTW - I missed a few portions of the show, was the bearded guy on the boat in this episode at all? I accidentlly scrolled down to this episode in the Lost IMDB cast list, and he was supposed to be in it.
LETS GO JAYS!!
EHM 2005 DYNASTY: A New Philosophy in Toronto!
Joe Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote