View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 01:53 PM   #66
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Lets get it on----YEAH BABY!!!!

Our hero, The Afoci sitting in the dark, with only a small amount of light coming from the door to the secret hide out, remembers back in the good ole days when he had money. No, not a few days ago when he was able to purchase more peanut butter for his "guard dogs", but back when he was a child. A boy of only 15 years of age....

[Flashback]

The year was 1995. When most youth his age were rebelling against everything, The Afoci stayed seculded mostly in his room plotting the early stages of what would eventually become Operation Crawfish with Laser Blaster instead of Claws. Although at that stage, his plan involved a daily workout plan for the Crawfish. They would be faster, stronger, and smarter than any Crawfish in the world, thus perfect for taking it over.

"What's 2 + 2" screamed The Afoci at one of the Crawfish. It sat silently. "Damn it you fool. I have been trying to teach you this for days now!" Splat. He crushed it with his feet. "NOOOO, what have I done. What horrible urge could bring me to destroy my mighty Crawfish?"

After pondering that for a matter of moments, The Afoci realized that he had the money to purchase another one, a better one. So he leashed up the remaining 3 Crawfish, grabbed 60 dollars from his Vanilla Ice piggy bank and began a journey. A journey to purchase the greatest Crawfish ever... If only it had been that easy...

Now walking 3 Crawfish down the mean streets of Hawley Minnesota wasn't as easy as you would suspect. For some reason, people would point and laugh at him. They would stop laughing once they had become Super Crawfish he said. They only laughed harder...

As he approached what appeared to be a rather menacing youth on the sidewalk, The Afoci positioned the Crawfish into the popular triangle defensive formation. You couldn't be to careful out there. The youth had only one arm, rumor was that Chavez "the dope finding" Dog ripped if from him in a drug bust. Only him and Jesus knew the truth...unless anyone else witnessed it, because then they would know the truth too. But then again, maybe the youth told some people, so they would probably know the truth also. So probably 2-50 people knew the truth, but The Afoci didn't. The man offered him some weed for only 20 bucks. After thinking about it for a minute, The Afoci reached into his pocket, pulled out a twenty and slyly said "I was planning on planting some weeds in the principals yard, this makes it much easier now..."

He then continues down the sidewalk. A little further up was a nice lady. She always talked to The Afoci. She really liked to play card games, because she always talked about "turning tricks". She must have liked to gamble too, because the buy in apparently was always twenty dollars. Today, The Afoci decided, would be his lucky day, and boy was it.

"Hi there Ma'am" said The Afoci "are you looking for some action?" He had heard some people gambling say they were looking for action, so he said it trying to look experienced.

"Sure, what do you want?" she said

"What do you want to do?" he said back, unsure of what to say.

"Lets go in to this alley quick, it will make it easier." she said.

"Alright then, should I bring my Crawfish with me?" he said.

"That will cost you extra" she said "And what the hell would you want to do with them?"

Trying not to look stupid, he replies "Nothing, I am just out training them to take over the world!" Calming down slightly he walks towards her.

"Yeah...great" she said "give me my twenty and lets go.

He hands her the money and walks into the alley. Imagine his suprise when he thought she was trying to mug him. She reached for his pants and he responded with a "JUDO CHOP!" and drilled her upside the head.

"Oh, I see kid" she said "Ya like it rough!" She then grabbed him and put him over her leg and started spanking him. This is free because I like you. A struggling The Afoci tries to work free when she grabs Little The Afoci. He immediately passes out. "Damn kid" she said "Your quick!".

When he awakes, he realises his Crawfish are gone. He sits crying against the wall. He then stands up and vows never to let anyone or anything get in his dream of world domination!

"Whats this, looks like icing" said The Afoci "Ewww, kinda salty..."

[/Flashback]

Maybe we should just forget that last part...

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-08-2003 at 02:10 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote