View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 03:20 PM   #65
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Let the Pummeling Continue!!!!!

The crowd of 10583 turning up at mabboud Arena today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain and Crawfish. maraxuses had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Schaefer - Mackey, Knölby, Price - Aguirre De Cárce, Zabers, Buchan, Ripollés, Kelley - Pace, Dennis.

Fighting had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Bossio - Gorostarzu, de Oliveira, Simic - Rossi, Danielsson, Kline, Woodson, Mughal - Rannem , Darden.

After 3 minutes maraxusess José Luis Ripollés had to be carried off on a stretcher in agony after he was hit by a stray laser. Many believed it to have come from the smoking pile of goo that used to be A Crawfish with Laser Blaster instead of Claws. [b]Luke "I don't need a nickname because my name is" Beavers[b] came in instead of him. Jazeps Zabers gave his maraxuses the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, maraxuses´s Luke Beavers got himself booked. The referee showed maraxusess Jonathan Pace the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge after hearing the taunts from "You better guard your daughters or they will be" Les "their" Cherry"s" about how his wife sucked in bed. Literally or figuritively it isn't nice. "I am a big, fire breathing" Dragan Simic showed great fighting spirit and didn´t seem to mind the rain at all. Fighting could level the score in the 25:th minute at 1 - 1, as Christian Rossi struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. 1 - 1 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Fighting, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball, they celebrated by getting drunk. A rather unorthodox technique.

Daniel Mughal was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Christian Rossi managed to kick one of them into 1 - 2 in the 49:th minute. Fightings Daniel Mughal got himself booked after a foul for doing the funky chicken. maraxuses were forced to a substitution as Bernard Schaefer couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment and a mysterious Crawfish attached to his sack. Fighting´s Christian Rossi received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 71st minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 1 - 3. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. By then Christian Rossi was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The visitors Mikey Kline took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and full backs in the 79:th minute. 1 - 4 for Fighting. After 82 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Dan Woodson who increased Fighting´s lead to 1 - 5. After this Fighting lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Fighting, with an impressive 57 percent possession of the ball.

maraxuses´s best player was Floyd Price. Timothy Valdez on the other hand, had a terrible day. Fighting´s best player was Manuel "the" Bossio. Daniel Mughal on the other hand, had a terrible day, yet another naked folk song bus ride. The match ends 1 - 5.

After the match, the team was met by 13 new supporters bring in the total to 617.

After the celebration and half man/half women strippers left, the team sat quietly in the secret hide out as someone knocked on the door.

"Open up" screamed the voice "We know your in there! Your tranny strippers tried to feel me up, but it won't scare me away. The Afoci you need to pay your bills or we will be closing down this little soccer club of yours. You have two weeks to make a payment or its over!"

After he left, The Afoci felt the need to address the team.

"Men" says The Afoci "as many of you saw, we had our first semi-successful test of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws. We are so close to our goal, if only he didn't explode into a fiery ball of Crawfish goo. It is very important we win the Cup game. If we don't we won't make our debt payments and we will be shut down...."

Everyone started crying and the lights were cut to conserve electricity and there dignity!

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-07-2003 at 03:23 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote